We believe that achieving best results for a client starts with understanding the client’s business.
Download information as: vCard
Print this lawyer biography
Before contacting us, please review the Contact Disclaimer.
Richard concentrates his practice in the areas of general business law and taxation, including acquisitions, dispositions, reorganizations, corporate restructurings, securities and financing matters, employment and consulting agreements, confidentiality agreements and executive compensation. Rich also is experienced in estate planning matters, including business succession and family wealth preservation planning, revocable and irrevocable trusts, tax-advantaged charitable giving techniques and asset protection. He represents businesses and individuals in tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and State of Missouri.
- Missouri (1982)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Taxation and Business Law Sections
- Missouri Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Awards & Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating (the highest rating for both legal ability and ethical standards)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Michigan, 1976
- J.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 1982
- Certified Public Accountant Certificate
- Richard is active in his community.