Michael N. Kern
You can trust CHGO to do the right thing.
Michael concentrates his practice in business transactions, employment matters, estate planning, probate, trust and estate administration, construction, real estate, and urban development. Mike represents many family businesses and closely held companies and engages in extensive estate planning, business planning and transactional work.
- Illinois (1981)
- Missouri (1980)
Awards & Recognition
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating (the highest rating for both legal ability and ethical standards) since 1996
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 1980 (Order of the Coif)
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1977
- Active member of St. John’s Lutheran Church, Ellisville
- Former Member of Planning and Zoning Commission, City of Ballwin, Missouri