Kathleen McKean Gmelich
CHGO is not a stereotypical law firm. We offer perspective through diversity of opinion and resources.
Kathleen concentrates her practice in family law mediation and litigation, estate planning, civil litigation, and municipal law. She developed an extensive business background during her 10-year association with a Fortune 100 company specializing in systems technology.
- Missouri (1993)
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 1992
- M.B.A., St. Louis University, 1980
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, 1977
- Board of Aldermen, City of Des Peres, Missouri (1996 – 2017)
- Planning and Zoning Board, City of Des Peres, Missouri (1992 – 1996)