Katherine E. Henry
We are advocates for people with problems.
Since joining the firm, Katherine has had the opportunity to work with and assist various local governments throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area as city attorney, prosecuting attorney and special counsel. Additionally, Katherine has experience in complex litigation involving matters ranging from alleged violations of Constitutional rights to land use and regulation.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Missouri Municipal League
- Council of School Attorneys (COSA)
- Juris Doctorate, St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, 2010
- Leadership Clayton (2016/2017 Class)
- Parties in the Park (Board Member, 2o18 – Present)
- Katherine is an avid supporter of animal rescue organizations.