Deborah C. M. Henry
We help people move on to the next stage of their lives.
Deborah specializes in general litigation with an emphasis in Family Law that includes dissolution of marriage, child custody and support, paternity, adoption and juvenile matters.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Awards & Recognition
- Father William McCalpin Pro Bono Award for outstanding commitment to pro bono legal work by the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, “For the Common Good Awards,” (2015)
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating (the highest rating for both legal ability and ethical standards); 2017, 2018, 2019
- Juris Doctorate, St. Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 1989
- Master of Arts in Management, Webster University, Missouri, 1983
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, 1981
- United States Air Force Reserve, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois (1986 -1988)
- United States Air Force, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois, Captain-Logistics Officer (1982-1985)
- United States Air Force ROTC, University of Michigan Ann Arbor, Michigan (1979 – 1981)
- Michigan Air National Guard, Selfridge Air National Guard Base, Michigan (1978 – 1979)