Craig H. Smith, Jr.
We make a difference in people’s lives by finding ways to resolve problems.
Craig practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, education law, local government and municipal law, mediation, criminal law and employment law.
Prior to joining the firm, Craig worked for the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office, litigating serious violent felonies, vulnerable victims’ crimes and murder cases.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Missouri Bar (2015 – Present)
The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (2019 – Present)
Missouri Municipal and Associate Circuit Judges Association (2020 – Present)
Missouri School Boards’ Association’s Council of School Attorneys
National Council of School Attorneys
- J.D., Brigham Young University – J. Reuben Clark Law School, 2013
- B.A., Political Science, Longwood University, 2006
- President of the Board of Trustees of his Homeowners Association
- Safe Connections Board Member
- Mediator and Mentor for Families Engaged in the Juvenile Justice System
- Youth Sports Coach
- Various Ecclesiastical Leadership Positions within the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints