Andrew R. Bramman
We make a difference in people’s lives by finding ways to resolve problems.
Andy concentrates his practice in estate planning and probate matters, employment law, family law, criminal law, and real estate law. He also handles a variety of local government and education law matters. Prior to joining the firm, Andy worked for the St. Louis County Counselor’s office, handling municipal court dockets, administrative appeals, and civil and transactional matters.
- Missouri (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 2017
– Concentration in Land Use, Urban Development, and Environmental Law
– Academic Excellence Awards in Land Use and Jurisprudence
- M.A., Philosophy, University of Missouri – St. Louis, 2014
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Missouri – Columbia, 2010
- Kids in the Middle Young Professionals Committee; Member (2021 – present)
- Watershed Erosion Task Force, City of Wildwood; Ward Seven Citizen Representative (2021 – present)