Andrew R. Bramman
We make a difference in people’s lives by finding ways to resolve problems.
Andy concentrates his practice in local government law, education law, civil litigation, and criminal law. Prior to joining the firm, Andy worked for the St. Louis County Counselor’s office, handling municipal court dockets, administrative appeals, and civil and transactional matters.
- Missouri (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 2017
– Concentration in Land Use, Urban Development, and Environmental Law
– Academic Excellence Awards in Land Use and Jurisprudence
- M.A., Philosophy, University of Missouri – St. Louis, 2014
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Missouri – Columbia, 2010
- Andy supports local animal rescue and education organizations.