Anastasia L. Burbaker
CHGO is proud to serve the greater good by getting justice for people.
Anastasia focuses her practice in the areas of medical malpractice, products liability, personal injury litigation, and wrongful death and also has represented clients in cases involving Multidistrict Federal Litigation in Michigan and Minnesota. Those cases specifically involved harmful side effects caused by the cholesterol-lowering drug Baycol and the implantable defibrillating heart device manufactured by the company Medtronic.
- Missouri (1999)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- 2017 Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating (highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards)
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Washington University, 1988
- Anastasia’s more than 20 years of service in the legal community have all been spent championing the rights of people injured due to the negligence of others.