Amanda practices in the areas of civil litigation, local government and municipal law, land use law, real estate transactions and disputes, construction litigation and general business transactions.
Amanda’s background consists of both legal experience and practical, hands-on knowledge and expertise. Prior to being an attorney, Amanda served various roles as a construction project manager as well as a business consultant to various companies around the United States, actively participating in land acquisitions and development projects including single and multi-family, industrial, and retail/mixed-use developments. Amanda’s practical, hands-on experience combined with her experience as an attorney enables her to provide clients with resourceful and practical solutions.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
THE MISSOURI BAR
American Agricultural Law Association, Co-Chair Distance Education Committee (2022-current)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- L.LM, Washington University in St. Louis – Negotiation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2017
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2015
- MBA, Missouri Baptist University, 2012
- B.S., Missouri Baptist University, 2011
- Amanda volunteers with many local non-profits and is a lifetime member and active volunteer of Girl Scouts of America.