Founded in 1987, CHGO is a general practice law firm that is big enough to handle your needs, but small enough to know your name. Our team of experienced attorneys offers excellent representation at a reasonable price, finding solutions for your legal issues.
Our areas of legal representation include:
- Business Transactions & Disputes
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Criminal and Traffic Matters
- Employment Law
- Energy, Telecommunications and Utilities
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate
- Family Law
- Local Government Law
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Personal Injury, Malpractice and Workers’ Compensation Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Law
- Securities Arbitration
Located in Clayton, Missouri, the lawyers of Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O’Keefe are actively involved in civic and community affairs. We are your neighbors. We care about the communities we live in. If you are a client, we thank you. If you are interested in having us represent you in a legal matter, we invite you to contact us. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on an advertisements or information on this website. Give us a call, and let’s talk.